guix-devel

Re: poetry not building

From: Lars-Dominik Braun
Subject: Re: poetry not building
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 08:49:05 +0200

Hi Reza,

> Poetry is not building on ci.guix.gnu.org [1]. There is a pending patch
> [2] on the issue tracker. What is missing to apply this patch and how
> can I help?

both contributors to that issue – John and me – are busy with other
things right now. That’s all.

My proposal in the python-team branch is rather intrusive and requires
a world rebuild. I wrote down what needs to be done here:
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63139#23
Some of that work has been merged into the python-team branch already,
but I think the 3rd point is missing entirely and the 2nd one is not
properly tested yet.

Cheers,
Lars