gzz-dev

[Gzz] Summing up...

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Summing up...
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:46:38 +0300

The demo went very well even though I could only show xupdf, not the client
due to the xu link saving problem.

Thank you, everyone involved.

The next deadlines are:
        - Benja: AWT client working (7.10) -- Benja: any details?
        - Perheportaali: 9.10, need to show we're getting somewhere, shoudn't
          be hard
        - Paperpaper (paper about libpaper): 10.10

Additionally, I'd like to get alpha4 out of the door ASAP. So we should probably
go through TODO with care and discuss on this list what things could be
changed to '+' features (bumpable: '+' features may be moved to the next release
by anyone, but '-' features have to be discussed with me: if you don't have time
for a '-' feature now, move it to the 'anybody' section).

Alpha4 includes making mpegs about the demos, and the code for this now exists
in CVS (see fillets code, it makes an animation of the rotation). All demos
should be equipped with code to make a demo animation of the things
demonstrated.

We also need the animation for the paperpaper.

        Tuomas