gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Summing up...

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Summing up...
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 15:31:47 +0200

Benja Fallenstein wrote:

Hm. Seriously, I don't think that "don't put data into zzstructure, it's bad" is a sane philosophy for this project. We *have* also gotten into trouble over not putting enough into zzstructure (e.g. cell existance).

(Sorry if that sounded hostile. I do strongly think that putting "as much as possible (though not more)" in zzstructure is right, and applies here. I don't want this to be a flame though, and if my language was read like that-- as you could, on reflection-- I apologize.)

- b.