gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Save problem in pp

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Save problem in pp
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 19:07:54 +0100

Matti Katila wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

Matti Katila wrote:

Benja: Please report when you are ready or advice me how can I help you :)

Huh? I told you that you need to use real Xu spans (that's as simple as using ScrollSpanMaker instead of FakeSpanMaker). If you have problems, Tuomas should also be able to help you, not just me.

:) Ok, now save seems to work. Well, something happens. I don't really know what ;) So, what's the next step for getting the data out to the disk? Yes, yes, why bother you with this kind of questions of simple things.. anyway, you are a guru in that part of system. You might easily say something very useful while I try to find out the same from the documentation.

The save/load tutorial should have another one-liner for that, provided that the filers etc. are set up as they should be already :-)

- Benja