gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Save problem in pp

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Save problem in pp
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:23:53 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

> Matti Katila wrote:
> > Benja: Please report when you are ready or advice me how can I help you :)
>
> Huh? I told you that you need to use real Xu spans (that's as simple as
> using ScrollSpanMaker instead of FakeSpanMaker). If you have problems,
> Tuomas should also be able to help you, not just me.

:) Ok, now save seems to work. Well, something happens. I don't really
know what ;)  So, what's the next step for getting the data out to the
disk? Yes, yes, why bother you with this kind of questions of simple
things..  anyway, you are a guru in that part of system. You might easily
say something very useful while I try to find out the same from
the documentation.

   -Matti