gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] ARGH - texture trouble

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Gzz] ARGH - texture trouble
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:50:00 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 03:22:30AM +0200, Matti Katila wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
>>> apparently there are bugs in the drivers (I know, the last time..
>>> Please tell me if/when you could try to confirm the problems.
>> Today afternoon. Just cvs update and run xupdf?
> No. You need to run texpacker to create .mipzip versions of the textures

texpacker?

> in ../mstmpimg, and then you need to run demo DEMO=mipzip
> Then, click around. Which cards can you check?

siksak has GF3.

> Something non-nvidia would be great.

"nonvidia" =)

Vegai: I think one of my duties was to test low-end gfx like radeon at
autumn. Now you have the radeon so could you keep the machine in condition
where it is easily enough to run tests :)

All:
What are the plans for "Gzz-mark"?-)
(see, http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark2001/ ;)

   -Matti