gzz-dev

Re: How to show link types (was: Re: [Gzz] Re: Is xupdf reasonable?!)

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: Re: How to show link types (was: Re: [Gzz] Re: Is xupdf reasonable?!)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:25:58 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

> >>I'm for showing the link type textually: a cell in the middle of the
> > Ok, but how do we handle link types, which are affected by the direction?
> What exactly is the problem? I mean if we have link types (which we
> don't have yet) and direction (which we already have), what else is there?

visualization?

but true, the fact that gzz differentiates the directions solves this.

as a sidenote, this discussion is most interesting also from the UML
applitude's point of view. also, though many things about it are
criticized, its combination of graphical and textual link typing
is .. well, what do you think of it? that's different from pp & xupdf tho.

> -b.

~Toni