gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: How to show link types

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] Re: How to show link types
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:06:20 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Alatalo Toni wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Asko Soukka wrote:
>> We have direction (let's say left or right), but I thought we don't want
> no. in zz there is poswards and negwards, and they are defined. or?

In pp the structure is build like this:

                null

L --association-- +

                clone

         null --  + --association-- Right

                clone

L --association-- +

                clone

         null --  + --association-- Right

                clone

               --------
               | Note |
               --------

 '+' is Note's clone.

So poswads and negwards are defined but it's not very strict thanks to
flexible structure.

>> If we fix left->right = specification and right->left = generalization,
>> then it's not problem, but AFAIK we don't want to do it.

That can not be done because in next buoy you would mess the directions
anyway..

   -Matti