gzz-dev

Re: Start node (Re: [Gzz] PEG model_management--tjl)

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: Start node (Re: [Gzz] PEG model_management--tjl)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:26:34 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Alatalo Toni wrote:
> > There can be other reflexive assertions in addition to fenfire:home, and
> > we might need to get into them as well. In that sense, storing the graph
> > URL or its node (which can be null) would be better than storing the view
> > start node.
>
> trying to keep up with this too but not comprehending yet..

When we create new nodes, most URIs will be our URNs. But if we want to
assert something about the graph as a whole, the subject URI is the URI of
the graph itself, and we need to know it somehow.

But there isn't necessarily such node in the graph. Neither is that node
necessarily the one we want to start our views at.