h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] H5MD 1.1 roadmap

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] H5MD 1.1 roadmap
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:16:46 +0000

Hi Felix,

(I am top replying because I am forced to use a XXXXX wifi access point that
restricts
proper internet access and blocks all kinds of tunnels I have tried).

For the propositions, I think that this list is the way to go. Create a thread
with the
proposal number in the subject. I was also thinking of github pull requests but
they
cannot be archived properly. If you do it this way, the person who closes the
pull
request could just copy the discussion in a message here.