h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] H5MD 1.1 roadmap

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] H5MD 1.1 roadmap
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:41:54 +0100

> >Could we agree on <MAJOR>.<MINOR>.<RELEASE>-rc<RC> for tags preceeding
> >releases? The 1.1.0-dev seems unneeded given that master contains the
> >latest development anyway. However, it would be good to prepare
> >1.1.0-rc1 by integrating the proposals in the specification.
> >
> >Peter
>
> Let me add that an underscore "_" in the tags can cause troubles when
> passing the version number through LaTeX. It would be better to stick to "-"
> as Peter suggested.
>
> Felix

Hi all,

Peter purged the tag list (thanks btw!). To update your local clone:

git tag -l | xargs git tag -d
git fetch

All that remains is '1.0.0'.

Peter, when updating the available releases, you may just list the pdfs. It is
not necessary to generate the website for all releases in my opinion. Anyone
could then get the pdf that would be named h5md-<MAJOR>.<MINOR>.<RELEASE>.pdf