Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health medication infusion functionality idea

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health medication infusion functionality idea
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:21:44 +0100

Hi Andrew !

On Sat, 24 May 2014 14:32:17 +0100 (BST)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Luis and the GNU Health team
>
> I attach an ODS spreadsheet with some ideas
> for developing GNU Health for the prescribing of intravenous fluids.
>
> I do
> understand that this functionality is not a priority but it will be
> useful for adding to the product road map.

Thanks a lot for your very important contribution, as usual :)

I'm creating a task for this, that we should be OK to include it on the
2.6 ( we have time until June 6th ).

The way I see it is to create an "infusion" checkbox, that will open
the "rate" field when activated.

The other fields I believe we have them covered .

You'll see now the task and we can take it from there.

All the best,