Re: [Health-dev] Creating a local formulary / medicines product list for

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Creating a local formulary / medicines product list for Tryton / GNU Health
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:16:13 +0200

Hi Emilien,

On 29 August 2014 10:03, Emilien Klein <address@hidden> wrote:
I can confirm that each country has it's own medication list

​In Zimbabwe we have the EDLIZ (Essential Drugs List and Standard Treatment Guidelines for Zimbabwe)​ [0]

PDF of the Drugs available here [1]

Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

(cf
Medication meeting I attended at a new hospital in Belgium yesterday,
compared to the hospitals I know in The Netherlands and the US).

Under what license is RxNORM released?

--
Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma