Re: [Health-dev] Quantity at service line is an interger

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Quantity at service line is an interger
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:20:42 +0700

Thanks Cedric!
However, I am looking at customizing my own module if I can change quantity field form integer to float first, if it's too hard or it affect another thing and will give up and use the module you mention.

Great thanks anyway.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
mail. address@hidden

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 26 Sep 10:34, Bounmy Sihaphom wrote:
> We found one issue , then fixed them and here another one I need help with:
> 1.In the hospital, we have 429 products (all categories) with unit cost
> price setup and associated account for each.
> 2. The Hospital charge each patient  "category" differently, here how they
> call patient category: patient comes from 9-4,patient comes after 4:00 pm,
> and foreigners (from different countries).The hospital charge a 4-9 patient
> a fixed cost price of Peniciline of $100 (for example), then $107 for after
> 4 :00PM patient, and $119 for foreigners.
> 3.At Health_service we enter product, and quantity=119/100 for
> foreigner,and 107/100 for patient after 4pm.
>
> We cannot enter 1.19 or 1.07 into the qty field, can someone help? or how
> you would normally do from your experience?
>  Or we have to change qty to be a float value?

You can use product_price_list[1] to compute different sale price and
use the right price list depending on the time.

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/modules/product_price_list

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden