Re: [Health-dev] Quantity at service line is an interger

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Quantity at service line is an interger
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:36:14 +0200

On 29 Sep 14:24, Bounmy Sihaphom wrote:
> Hi Luis, Cedric and all!
> I just want to explain a little about my case at CMR(Centre of Medical
> Rehabilitation), We have services i.e: cost for Stool Examination Charges
> $2,50 for Group A patient, $5.00 for Group B patient and $3,75 for group C
> patient, this is their policy.The OUM for product is Unit, Type of a
> product : Service, Category: Lab service.Now I am unable to enter 3
> different price for a single product.My thinking is , I just want to create
> only one Stool Examination Charges with $2.50 to avoid populating my table
> with 3 different Lab services: 1. Stool Examination Charges for Group A
> patient is $2.50, 2. Stool Examination Charges for group B patient is
> $5.00, and 3. Stool Examination Charges for Group C patient is $3.75.
>
> At Health Service Line, at CMR, a nurse  can enter each service with let
> say 3 lines in about less than one minute,if you guys can help to get this
> quantity solved, she will be more than happy and get things done
> quicker.For now, she only enters Product,and patient name, the Product
> description , the Service date and service description comes up
> automatically.
>
> In case of Group B and C Patient, all she enters in quantity field is 2 and
> 1.5 respectively.
> I really appreciate your help.

In such case, I don't think it is a good idea to rely on the user to
enter the right percentage. Indeed I think you need a extention that
will do the same as the sale_price_list module. So you will have
different price list for each group of patients which will define the
different coefficent to apply. So the user will only have to select the
right price list.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden