Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Medication product strength and default prescribing

From: alvin . marcelo
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Medication product strength and default prescribing fields. Should we tackle them together?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:38:31 +0800

Thank you Luis.

Has GNU Health have the chance to interact with Pharmacy systems (not GNU
Health) using an interoperability profile?

This is our situation right now (using OpenMRS) and I was thinking sharing a
similar set of profile‎s will make the different FOSS EMRs clout in the
ecosystem of health apps....

Alvin

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.