Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 18:26:53 -0700

Hiya!

> No handlers could be found for logger "party"
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "run_server.py", line 11, in <module>
>     app = create_app(config=ProductionConfig)
>   File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/fhir/server/app.py", line 47, in
> create_app
>     from server.resources.system import Conformance
>   File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/fhir/server/resources/__init__.py", line
> 7, in <module>
>     from server.resources.procedure import *
>   File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/fhir/server/resources/procedure.py", line
> 12, in <module>
>     amb_procedure = tryton.pool.get('gnuhealth.ambulatory_care_procedure')
>   File
> "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.4.2/trytond/pool.py",
> line 168, in get
>     return self._pool[self.database_name][type][name]
> KeyError: 'gnuhealth.ambulatory_care_procedure'

Yeah, I've been updating the code a lot recently. That line is commented
out in recent work, and I've cleaned up a lot of the code. I'm still
trying to work out the best design for cross-model support, so that's
why I disabled some of the code.

Is the TRYTON_CONFIG value pointing to the correct installation? Is the
config file correct? What user is running the server? Is the
health_nursing module installed?

I think the error means it's not recognizing that the model is
registered, so I assume it's not finding the installation.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

Thanks,

PS: Also, I'd suggest getting the latest code from default branch.