Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.

From: Arpit Goel
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:51:19 +0530

Hi,

I installed healh_nursing module and now I'm able to run the server (following exactly as told in the documentation) but I still get the following line :
No handlers could be found for logger "party"
Now I'm able to send request to FHIR but for each request I get a 404 (requests are showing up in the server log also). I have data in the database and tryton client is still working fine.
I'm running the server through virtualenv.

Arpit