Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:13:26 -0700

Hiya!

Sorry about delay -- busy week for me!

> I'm trying to connect to the server using same machine but different user.
> I tried using both browser and cURL through terminal. Here are the outputs:

Yeah, the user shouldn't matter.

> Client (username - arpit):
>
> curl http://localhost:5000
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
> <title>404 Not Found</title>
> <h1>Not Found</h1>
> manually please check your spelling and try again.</p>

Yeah, that's not good. Try this:

$ curl -v --header "Accept: text/xml" http://localhost:5000

The -v switch should show more info.

The --header switch overrides the content-type accepted.

I've had annoying issues with content negotiation, but Flask and its
addons support json by default, but I haven't coded the custom json
standard for FHIR. And curl, by default, accepts json (I think), so...
issues. I thought I fixed these issues... but maybe not.

Are you running the production config? Or?

Does the browser do the same thing? Show 404s?

> address@hidden:~$ curl http://localhost:5000/Patient
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
> <title>404 Not Found</title>
> <h1>Not Found</h1>
> manually please check your spelling and try again.</p>
>
> Server (username - gnuhealth):
>
> python run_server.py
> No handlers could be found for logger "party"
> WARNING:tornado.access:404 GET / (127.0.0.1) 21.02ms
> WARNING:tornado.access:404 GET /Patient (127.0.0.1) 3.08ms

Yeah, the 404s may be those json requests and error responses to them.
Or, something more mysterious.

Thanks!

-C