Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 14:41:55 +0100

Kostis,

Am Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 10:46:39 schrieb Kostis Mousafiris:
> However, I have to admit defeat as all my attempts were unsuccessful and
> even when I asked for help from some more experienced people (with
> GNU/Linux admin knowledge), we were not able to get it up and running!!

please give it a try and install GNU Health on openSUSE, as described here:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes#Installing_GNU_Health_on_openSUSE

My goal was to create an easy, dashboard-like installation.
openSUSE is nowadays a one-click installation...gnu health should now be as
well
Give it a try and post your results

Thanks
Axel