Re: [Health] online seminar GNU Health: Philosophy and Main - Recorded S

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] online seminar GNU Health: Philosophy and Main - Recorded Session
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 21:06:16 +0100

Dear Mostafa,

it is always a balance between on the one hand General Data Protection Rights and personality and privacy rights and on the other hand the wish to publish everything and to inform the public. But I think one would need written consent of every participant who can be seen or heard or who has written something into the chat that he agrees with publishing. Think about the guy who probably forgot to turn off his webcam ... And if you demand at the beginning that everybody has to accept publishing then a lot of people would not say or even write a word and maybe would not attend the next seminar. I know it is a pity, but there are a lot of people and interests involved ...

Thank you very much for your enthusiasm and help!

All the best

Edgar