Re: [Health] online seminar GNU Health: Philosophy and Main - Recorded S

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] online seminar GNU Health: Philosophy and Main - Recorded Session
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:49:33 +0100

Dear Mostafa,

would it be possible to edit the GNUHealth-HELINA-SAHIA videos in that way, so that there are only the voices of host and presenter and the slides in the video? Without chat and without any webcams and if somebody speaks in between (like Adi did) just edit and cut (or if there is a question that is helpful for the topic than write it with subtitles)? And if presenter or host make a slip ot the tongue, would it be possible to edit this sequence? And of course, at the end host and presenter decide definitely if they want to have it published.

Just an idea ...

Thank you so much for your help!

All the best

Edgar