Re: [Help-bash] savannah vs github

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] savannah vs github
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:36:20 +0200

On 08/27/2012 05:20 PM, Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For host bash dev repository, I feel that github may be a better
> alternative than savannah for the additional branching features
> offered by github.

What would this better "branching feature" be exactly?  I regularly use
multiple clones and multiple branches per clone with repositories hosted
on Savannah, with no problem so far.  In fact, given the fully distributed
nature of Git, I've even been using repositories which have some branches
published on Savannah and other branches published on Github, again with
no problems so far (I love Git!).

Regards,
  Stefano