several questions on running cfengine

From: Eva Hocks
Subject: several questions on running cfengine
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:04:26 -0800 (PST)

What is the difference to run cfagent or cfexecd?

While cfagent runs all right, cfexecd complains about:
 b80n13: cfengine defines no system administrator address
 b80n13: Need: sysadm = ( ??@?? ) in control

The CFINPUTS is in the root's .profile and cfagent finds it but cfexecd
does not.

Where are the run logs kept? There's nothing in /var/cfengine about the
commands and results executed while cfagent ran.

Running cfagent I get the following error:
cfengine:b80n11: Server returned error:  Host authentication failed. Did
you forget the domain name?

The same setup ran yesterday. What changes the keys and how to keep them
current on the server and client nodes? BTW I did not run the ppkey
command manually, maybe some part of cfengine runs it?

Thanks,
Eva