Re: cfengine-2.1.0b2 not working better on Red Hat 9.

From: Hans Deragon
Subject: Re: cfengine-2.1.0b2 not working better on Red Hat 9.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:52:29 -0400

Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:
My guess is that this is part of a continal redha problem
with the libdb library. If you have multiple versions
of libdb remove all but one.

[qhander@snah1 lib] ls -l /lib/libdb*
-r-xr-xr-x    1 root     root      5512945 Feb  5  2003 /lib/libdb-4.0.so
[qhander@snah1 lib]

I guess I have only one db library installed already. :( ...unless another is is hidding somewhere...

My boss asked me to try it out on Solaris machine. I will try to setup simillar scripts than those I use for Linux. It will take some time because I do not have the hardware currently. I will keep you guys posted on the situation.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source: