Re: update.conf not copying cfagent.conf?

From: Kelly Brown
Subject: Re: update.conf not copying cfagent.conf?
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:35:25 -0700

Hi Paul:

Yes, you need to copy the update.conf over by hand the first time.
Then run:

cfagent -f /path/to/update.conf.

That will just do what's in your update.conf.

Then I usually run:

cfagent -q

right after, to actually do everything you want it to.  I hope this helps.

-K

PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:

"Tim Nelson" <architect@webalive.biz> 05/18/05 4:50 AM >>>