Cfagent on my policy host problem, pt 2

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Cfagent on my policy host problem, pt 2
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:23:49 -0500

Ok, so I figured out that I had a cronjob clearing out my root
mail, preventing me from seeing the failure for why cfexecd
was not able to execute cfagent on my policyhost. <smack!>
I've stopped that job from running, so I see the problem.
I'm getting:

ld.so.1: /usr/local/sbin/cfexecd: fatal: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: open
failed: No such file or directory
Killed

I know I got this when I didn't have the right release of openssl
installed on the machine.  I upgraded and I'm able to run cfagent
from the command line - I had to add /usr/local/ssl/lib to my
LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my profile and it works fine now.  It still
doesn't work from cron.  Does cron use a different profile to
determine its path?  I think I could add ChildLibPath to my
control section, but I'd rather not do that since this is the only
machine having the problem.

Paul