Re: Cfagent on policy host not running

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Re: Cfagent on policy host not running
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:16:09 -0500

Ah, I see.  Would be nice for it to be there so I can go to one
place to check up on all my minions, including the local one...

But, if that is the way it is, then so be it.  I'll figure out
some other way to verify the client on the policy host
successfully checked in...

Paul

>>> "Mark Burgess" <Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no> 01/19/06 10:25 AM >>>
Localhost connections are optimized by going to disk - they do not
have
to contact the net service to copy, therefore there is no need to make
connection. LastSeen doesn't count.