help-debbugs

Migrating to the latest Debbugs version

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Migrating to the latest Debbugs version
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 06:07:48 -0800

Hi,

Here is my plan to migrate debbugs.gnu.org to the latest upstream
version:

1. Square 'gnu-reconstruction' branch with what's currently deployed.
2. Deploy that branch in a VM running GNU Guix.
3. Redirect all HTTP traffic to that VM.
4. Migrate email infrastructure to the new VM.

Once that's complete, I'd like to rebase our GNU patches onto the latest
Debbugs version and then repeat steps 2 to 4.

Kind regards
Felix