RE: [Help-glpk] Gusek question

From: D'Agostino, Larry - TX
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Gusek question
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:53:27 -0500

From: help-glpk-bounces+larry.d'address@hidden [mailto:help-glpk-bounces+larry.d'address@hidden On Behalf Of Yaron Kretchmer
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:37 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] Gusek question

Hi There.
I'd like to run a post-processing script (i.e. some shell script of windows batch) after GLPK has been run, so as the results are better formatted. Is there a hook in Gusek to do that?

Thanks
Yaron

I use the TABLE <expr> OUT <name_of_file.csv> for formatting the output into a CSV file.  Look at the GMPL documentation for more explanation on the output formatting of GLPK.  You can find the documentation in the GLPK folder tree under the “docs” folder.

Larry