[Help-glpk] Re: Fwd: Gusek question

From: Luiz M. M. Bettoni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Fwd: Gusek question
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:16:05 -0300

Hello, Yaron.

One way to do that you want is using the properties files and some Lua script.
In Gusek, select "Options" > "Open User Options File".
Paste the following four lines:
command.go.$(file.patterns.gmpl)= dostring \
 if ("$(opnout)"~="") then scite.Open("$(opnout)") end \
 if ("$(opnbnd)"~="") then scite.Open("$(opnbnd)") end \
 os.run('cmd /c mybatch.bat',1,true)
NOTES:
1. The "mybatch.bat" file MUST reside in the same model folder or in your path.

2. Please note that this will affect EVERY ".mod" file that you run in your machine.
Even if it is a glpk sample (not a good practice, ya?). To avoid this, you can use
the "Local Options File" besides. It will create a "SciTE.properties" file in the folder
of the active model, and the change will affect only models in this same folder.

If you have interest, you can read more about SciTE and make better changes =)

Regards,
Luiz

Yaron Kretchmer escreveu:
Thanks Luiz.
Can I change the gusek properties so that when I press the "Go" (shoes) button
     1) glpsol.exe will be run
     2) After glpsol finishes, the batch.bat file is run

If this is possible, how do I do it?

Thanks
Yaron