[Help-glpk] Re: Fwd: Gusek question

From: Luiz Bettoni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Fwd: Gusek question
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:45:08 -0300

Hi, Yaron.

Gusek was made like a fork of the SciTE editor dedicated to GLPK.
So, you can use SciTE native resources like:

A) Edit / include menus to run external tools /scripts
(http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEFAQ.html#ToolsMenu)
See gmpl.properties: Menu options -> open gmpl.properties

B) Use Lua Scripting
See http://www.scintilla.org/SciTELua.html

C) Directly run batch files
Open a batch file in Gusek then "run" it.
For example: you can run a custom batch file from Gusek,
calling glpsol.exe to solve your model, and then performing another tasks, like this:
glpsol.exe --cuts -m "test.mod"
call mybatch.bat
delete *.tmp
The batch output will be show in the Gusek output pane.

Tip: you can use GMPL to generate dynamic batch files too, echoing
commands like below, and call them from another batch file.
param myfile symbolic := "test.bat";
printf "echo off\n" > myfile;
printf "echo Hello, there!\n" >> myfile;
printf "pause\n" >> myfile;
end;
Wish this tips helps.

Regards!
Luiz

Yaron Kretchmer escreveu:
Luiz-
Here's a Gusek question for you: Can I specify a post-processing script (like a shell script ) that will be run once Gusek is done solving?

Regards from California

Yaron