Re: What's a better regexp for 'sentence-end' variable??

From: gebser
Subject: Re: What's a better regexp for 'sentence-end' variable??
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:55:56 -0500

Great.  I didn't know this.  Guess I need to learn a little more CVS,
especially doing it all from within emacs.

Thanks,
ken

Stefan Monnier <foo@acm.com> at 09:40 (UTC-0500) on 21 Feb 2003 said:

= >>>>> "gebser" == gebser  <gebser@ameritech.net> writes:
= > The worst part about changing the original is that I lose my changes
= > when I upgrade.  (Actually, I save off the old versions until I can copy
= > in my personal customizations.)
=
= Check out the source from CVS, modify it there, build your own Emacs
= and you're set: upgrading is only a `cvs update' away and your
= local changes are kept and automatically merged, ...
=