Re: plain printing

From: Keith O'Connell
Subject: Re: plain printing
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:00:22 GMT

    >> However, I want the basic print option to work, and when I
    >> select the less fancy "Print Buffer" option, all I get is a
    >> single sheet with the dtg, title and page number on the header
    >> line and nothing else!

    KG> Try M-x lpr-buffer RET, please.  Any error msg?  What happens?

Well, I did that a on a buffer of 104 lines. I got no headers this
time and only got the first two lines of the files
                                                -*- Mode: outline -*-

* order

Strangely the "* order" line was printed, right justified, whereas in
the buffer itself it was hard over to the left.

There were no error messages. What next?

--
Keith.
 [Debian (stable) & GNU Emacs 21.2.1 - Gnus v5.9.0]