Re: ediff next/previous difference & point

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ediff next/previous difference & point
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:39:53 +0200

Am 18.09.2006 um 13:16 schrieb Florian Kaufmann:

Can it be that you have the wrong value set for
C-h v focus-follows-mouse RET

I think this doesn't solve the problem, I played around with this
variable. However I noticed that all works fine if the ediff frame is
really small. If I make it larger by pressing ?, after a couple of n's
and p's, the problem as described at the beginning of the thread
starts. This just as info, I can live with that state.

Can it be that you enter any of the two buffers to be compared? To copy some text ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Es ist, glaub' ich, nichts so heiß, wie's gerne scheinen möchte.