Re: ediff next/previous difference & point

From: Stefan Reichör
Subject: Re: ediff next/previous difference & point
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:49:56 +0200

> Am 18.09.2006 um 13:16 schrieb Florian Kaufmann:
>

>>> Can it be that you have the wrong value set for
>>> C-h v focus-follows-mouse RET
>>
>> I think this doesn't solve the problem, I played around with this
>> variable. However I noticed that all works fine if the ediff frame is
>> really small. If I make it larger by pressing ?, after a couple of n's
>> and p's, the problem as described at the beginning of the thread
>> starts. This just as info, I can live with that state.
>>

> Can it be that you enter any of the two buffers to be compared? To
> copy some text ...

I think that is the case for Florian.

A related note for ediff:

I use the following setting in my .emacs:
(setq ediff-window-setup-function 'ediff-setup-windows-plain)

Now I don't get an extra frame for the ediff control panel. And it is
possible to switch to a buffer or the control panel via C-x C-o

Stefan.