Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 00:31:23 +0200

On 5/3/07, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:

I don't see it as destructive since it does not make
anything cease to be that would otherwise continue to exist.

No, but perhaps it makes something not to be that could've been, were
the resources more abundant.

People speaking different languages is not generally considered
"destructive" either, even though many might derive from a common
ancestor.

Yeah, I'm sure the native speakers of latin do fully agree with you ;-)

            Juanma