Re: flyspell: local abbrev in different languages

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: flyspell: local abbrev in different languages
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:40:08 +0200

>>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> writes:

   >   (define-minor-mode spanish-minor-mode
   >     nil nil nil nil
   >     (setq local-abbrev-table
   >           (if spanish-minor-mode
   >               spanish-minor-mode-abbrev-table
   >             text-mode-abbrev-table)))

Well I just checked that. It seems to do *precisely* what I was
looking for.
When that mode is turned on  inverse-add-mode-abbrev adds to the table
of that minor mode and *not* to the text-mode table.

Since flyspell uses (inverse-add-mode-abbrev) or the like, flyspell
now does precisely what I want. This looks really great.

Thanks a _lot_

Uwe