Re: prbl msg mode

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: prbl msg mode
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:45:15 +0200

   > Well there seems to be a slight problem, while I can use that minor
   > mode in emacs-lisp-mode or in latex mode, it seems that it does not
   > work in message mode. That is even if this mode turned on the expansion
   > does not work.
I tried the following

(define-minor-mode spanish-minor-mode-2
    nil nil nil nil
    (setq local-abbrev-table
          (if spanish-minor-mode
              spanish-minor-mode-abbrev-table
            message-mode-abbrev-table)))

It seems that I cannot add a local-abbrev-table to message mode, and
as far as I can see inverse-add-mode-abbrev does not work in message
mode.

Uwe