Re: Info-mode and ido

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: Info-mode and ido
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:49:55 +0900

> I can't answer your ido question, but you might want to try `icicle-Info-menu'
> (bound to `m' in Icicle mode) as an alternative.

Thanks.  I give it a try again.  Download and install via:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/get-icicles.sh

In info-mode, when I did a `m Emacs RET', i got this in minibuffer:

,----
| No such node or anchor: Emacs
`----

I also tried with "m ERC RET" and some others, all failed.

,----[ C-h v emacs-version RET ]

`----

--
William