Re: emacs for email

From: James Freer
Subject: Re: emacs for email
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:50:48 +0000

As i've now learnt why pay - Mozex is a firefox addon that allows you
to use an editor of your choice for responding to email. CJK must be
brilliant for $49 - as far as i'm concerned and i'd doubt that it is
better than Thunderbird. I don't know of an email client that archives
mail for you through an addon ImportExportTools.

Since posting i've found my own answer to some extent. Emacs is darn't
heavy for editing i have to say.

james