Re: Gnus: moving to the latest article in a thread

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Re: Gnus: moving to the latest article in a thread
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 10, 3:17 pm, Richard Riley <rileyrg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Francis Moreau <francis.m...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
> > And you want to reply to the latest article. How do you move to it ?
>
> Well, true, but normally one reads all (non filtered) replies in a
> thread before replying to a last one - otherwise you might be rehashing
> previous replies.

It just mean that I read the whole thing, then digest what I just
read, do some boring work, oh dear it's high time to lunch. Several
hours may past, then I suddenly have time to replies to the thread. So
now I just want to go to the latest one without searching for it (that
can be quite annoying when the thread is big).