Re: line-move-visual

From: Alain Ketterlin
Subject: Re: line-move-visual
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:12:06 -0000

Sorry to break the thread, but...

The message I'm following up to has been sent from Thunderbird with
format=flowed, i.e., it contains very long lines, much longer than the
usual 80-column text. It's painful to read, cite in replies, etc.

Is there any way to make gnus reformat such messages to make them fit
the standard Usenet width? My current gnus config is the absolute
minimum. Any help is welcome, even if it takes the form of a few
keywords to help me search the doc. Thanks,

-- Alain.

P/S: I've removed comp.lang.lisp from the Newsgroups: