Apple Events

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Apple Events
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:08:19 -0600

I'm trying to get some old code working again.  I'm guessing this worked in
Emacs 22.

The hook I have redefines mac-ae-get-url to catch what I think are called
"Apple Events" but I can't find anything about Apple Events in the Emacs 23
code (so far).

There is another reference to a mac-win.el file that I found when I googled
mac-ae-get-url but I don't have that either nor is it in the normal
distribution.

Any pointers to help in this should would be appreciated.

Perry