Re: Cthun-bot discussion

From: PJ Weisberg
Subject: Re: Cthun-bot discussion
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:17:39 -0800

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:02 PM, TheFlyingDutchman <zzbbaadd@aol.com> wrote:

> Mr. Janney was not the first to raise the topic of version control so
> the Cthun-bot has no case, as the symmetry is excellent. I hate to
> denigrate programming efforts, but the Cthun-bot appears to be the
> work of an unskilled amateur. It's not clear why it was released
> without further testing, and why it isn't withdrawn until it can at
> least get to a state that a programmer could be somewhat proud of.

The "What does your erroneous, unsubstantiated claim have to do with
Lisp, $name?" part does seem like an automated change-the-subject
phrase, but I would be impressed as hell if the rest of it was a bot.
Usually you can trip a bot up with a question like "Which is bigger, a
Boeing 747 or my big toe?"  ;-)

-PJ