Re: Emacs: Problems of the Scratch Buffer

From: Chiron
Subject: Re: Emacs: Problems of the Scratch Buffer
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:42:40 GMT

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:17:32 +0530, Jambunathan K wrote:

>> I'd probably go on to some other editor.
> Please do.
>
>> And no one would ever miss me...
> True.

Why the ad hominem argument?  If you have a reasoned objection to what I
say, then present it.  If you simply don't like it, you accomplish
nothing by insulting me.  You neither demonstrate the validity of your
arguments, nor refute mine.

--
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what
he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to do.