Re: Size and length limits for Emacs primitive types and etc data?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Size and length limits for Emacs primitive types and etc data?
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:25:33 +0100

Am 05.02.2013 um 10:41 schrieb Oleksandr Gavenko:

> I think linked nature of elisp data structure cause very high rate of CPU
> cache miss (but I don't actually run any AMD/Intel CPU profilers).

It's also possible that this new hardware is a bit different compared to older
ones. At least this is my explanation why on my Mac I see all the time 0.0 %
cache hits…

--
Greetings

  Pete

There are very few jobs that actually require a penis or vagina. All other jobs
should be open to everybody.
                                – Florynce Kennedy