Re: I wish list-buffers used my current window when it listed my buffers

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: I wish list-buffers used my current window when it listed my buffers
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:07:35 -0400

> Ugrading 30+ year old software is tough stuff! :)

Thank you for your understanding.

Indeed, we do make backward incompatible changes all the time, and at
the same time we refrain from doing so.  It's a delicate balance, and
I think there's no way to get right even for a single individual, let
along for everyone.  We just try to minimize the overall annoyance of
inertia and change.

        Stefan