RE: Helm (and?) or Icicles (possibly using Evil)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Helm (and?) or Icicles (possibly using Evil)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:53:15 -0700 (PDT)

> If you happen to have time and/or feel like it at any point, I'd greatly
> appreciate your addressing my question - I hope you won't feel 'shy' about
> highlighting Icicles' features - particularly in the context of my use-case
> - where they overlap vis-a-vis the alternatives since I am genuinely
> soliciting that information no one can accuse you of over-self-promotion in
> the maillist.

I can't speak to that; sorry.  I'm sure there are others who have used
or who use various libraries that enhance completion, either one at a
time or together, and who can speak to that question.

In any case, you will no doubt want to try things for yourself, as well,
in your own way.  People use Emacs differently, learn things differently,
have different needs, and have different preferences.