Re: Helm (and?) or Icicles (possibly using Evil)

From: Hans BKK
Subject: Re: Helm (and?) or Icicles (possibly using Evil)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps just I'm not used to the modes of discourse here, but @Thien-Thi I
haven't a clue what you're trying to say.

And @Emanuel's reference to Timudjin - I take it that's a fictional character?
Also hard to decipher the meaningful from the allegory.

Maybe it's just me, but I must say I'm surprised.

Rather than further long commentaries on my personal choice of how I approach
getting to know which aspects of Emacs in what order, I'd really appreciate any
direct response addressing my OP, even if just short and pithy comments.